Tuesday, April 9, 2013

みんなの日本語中級 I 本冊 & 問題

Minna No Nihongo Chuukyu I Honsatsu
Minna no Nihongo Shokyuu has an established reputation as a textbook that cultivates the practical conversational skills of the learner through the steady learning of basic grammar and vocabulary as well as exposure to everyday conversation in various settings. "Minna no Nihongo Chuukyuu I" is aimed at those learners at the upper beginner/lower intermediate level (i.e., a bridge between the beginner and intermediate levels) who wish to cultivate in a practical manner their all round skills in talking, listening, reading and writing. As with the "Minna no Nihongo Shokyuu" series, the accompanying Translation and Grammatical Notes in English is necessary.

Structure of the 12 Chapters of Volume I Structure of each chapter (each chapter has 14 pages): Grammar-Exercises (5 pages), Talking-Listening (4 pages), Reading-Writing (3 pages), and Questions (2 pages) Grammar-Exercises Sentence patterns are presented in example sentences and the model conversation, and the learners ability is built up through the exercises. Talking-Listening The conversations are structured to encourage communication in daily life situations, with particular focus on the resolution of day-to-day problems. Reading-Writing Each chapter has enjoyable reading matter that allows the learner to accurately grasp the content. Moreover, the texts aim is to have the learner talk about familiar topics as well as write in a well-organized manner. Questions There are questions related to listening comprehension, grammar and vocabulary. CD The CD includes a recording of the conversation, the reading matter, and listening comprehension questions found in each chapter.
Vol 2 of Minna no nihongo Chuukyuu - みんなの日本語中級 II 本冊 is now available in our website.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ONLINE PREVIEW:

みんなの日本語中級 I 本冊 :
みんなの日本語中級 I 本冊 解答 :
みんなの日本語中級 I Translation & Grammatical Notes :
みんなの日本語中級 I 問題:

みんなの日本語中級 I  問題 解答 :


------------------------------------------------------------------------
ONLINE LISTENING : Click here
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 LINKs DOWNLOAD

I. Full folder :
- Mediafire : Click here
- Fshare : Click here

II. Parts by parts :
みんなの日本語中級 I 本冊


1. 本冊 (Textbook PDF + Audio CD):
Mediafire 1 | Mediafire 2
Unlock link password : studyjapanese.net

2. 本冊 解答 : Click here
みんなの日本語中級 I Translation & Grammatical Notes

3. Translation & Grammatical Notes : Click here


 
みんなの日本語中級 I 問題


4. 問題 :
 Mediafire | Fshare | Google | 4Shared






28 comments

Thank you so much for this! You're awesome! Also, I can't acces Translation & Grammatical Notes, the unlock password doesn't work. Can you please fix it? It would be much appreciated.

I second this comment :') I can't access it too.. anyway, you're still awesome! Than you so much!

Thank you very much for the books. Really great. However, I am experiencing problems when trying to open the books in a .pdf reader like Preview on a mac. I get an error message telling me the format is unknown. Are anyone else experiencing the same problem? If someone know an alternative solution, please let me know. Anyways, thank you for a great upload.

Thank you so much! Could you please re-upload the Translation & grammatical notes? I think it has been removed from mf.

Hi, thanks for the resources :) Just to notify you the link for translation and grammar notes isn't working.

I can't download the traslastion book, could you help me?

Download for the translation notes are down, any chance for a fix? Thanks.

i've been searching it everywhere!
thank you very much for sharing :)

Thank u for sharing ^_^

Thank you for sharing!
do you have the "Hyoujun Mondaishuu" for "Minna no Nihongo Chuukyuu I" and "Minna no Nihongo Chuukyuu II"?

can you reload the transl MNN chukyu I again? thanks in advance

Request "Atarashii nihongo gaku nyuumon" book (Isao Iori) and "An introduction to Japanese Linguistic (Natsuko Tsujimura)" book....
thanks you

Request "Atarashii nihongo gaku nyuumon" book (Isao Iori) and "An introduction to Japanese Linguistic (Natsuko Tsujimura)" book....
thanks you

Minna no Nihongo Shoukyuu I & II also have video for the 50 Lesson.
Does the Minna no Nihongo ChuuKyuu also has video or not?

Thank you! But one page is missing in "Translation & Grammatical Notes".

Third page is missing.

thanks a lot for uploading these file...

Thank you so very much for your generosity in sharing these materials. God bless !

Thank you so much. I wanted this book since 1 year ago.

Thank you so much. But I can't download the textbok without a password. Pleas help.

When I downloaded the Minna Chukyuu 1 honsatsu and opened it, the file only contains the answers to the textbook, not the textbook. Maybe there's another link to download the real textbook?

Thank you very much! :)

I downloaded all pdf of chukyuu1 but during zip extraction i found that these are corrected.
Can anyone upload the files and share the link please.
It's urgent.

Updated my last comment.
All chukyuu1 are corrupted.

本当にありがとうございます。これは私が探したh本です。本当に感謝しています。


EmoticonEmoticon